- Please allow up to 48 hours for your orders to be dispatched during sale and holiday periods. We apologise for the inconvenience!
- For Australian customers, if you have not received your items within 5 business days of making your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest post office for collection.
- For all other international customers, if you have not received your order after 15 - 25 working days, please contact us with your order number.
- If your order number states "Still Pending" on the Australia Post website, it is still possibly making its way through their system. All orders before 11am and the day prior are posted out that day. Once posted, it is out of our hands. We can definitely chase up any missing orders or any enquiries you have though. We are more than happy to do this for you.
- Once your order is packed and leaves our office, you will receive an email with your tracking number and tracking details.
- If you are not home at the time of delivery, you will be left a calling card.
- For Australian customers, your parcel will be redirected to your local post office and you can collected the package from your local post office with your Photo ID.